Step 1: Preparing For Installing
- Before installing, make sure the surface of the door is clean.
- If your door opens In, install on the OUTSIDE of the door frame.
- If your door opens OUT, install on the INSIDE of the door frame
- Lay the magnetic door screen on the floor aligned with magnets.
- Make sure every magnet attached each other.
- Peel the adhesive backing off of the hook and loop strips and apply to magic door screen.
- Take screen and hoop and loop apply to the center of door frame.
- Make sure the magnet aligned and connected in the center.
- Leave the screen high enough so that the screen will not touch the ground.
- If the frame made of plastic, use the hook and loop strips only.
- For wooden frames, you may use the wood tacks provided.
- Be aware that wood tacks leave puncture holes on the frame.
- If magnets do not snap shut together, adjust the width positioning of the mesh.